Pine firewood burns well with a tendency to crackle and pop because it is a resinous softwood. Good for kindling since it lights easily but too much can leave a strong piney smell which is nice outdoors but can be overwhelming indoors.
Pine firewood is cut into pieces 16 – 20 inches long.
– Wood : Hard wood & soft wood
– Packing : Normally on pallet 1x1x1,8 m ( or 1x1x2 m )
– length : 25, 33 and 50 cm
– thickness : Max 20 cm
– Humidity: Fresh wood, semi-dry and dry ( max 25% )
– Quantity : Max 50 trucks monthly
– Terms of delivery : DAP, CIF
There are no reviews yet.