NESTRO Briquettes type has a cylindrical shape and it is made from pine, oak and birch saw dust. They are made by molding in a hydraulic or a shock – a mechanical press. Briquettes are composed with compacted forestall biomass It is 100% ecological, no glues, no adhesives or other chemicals.
- Combusting temperature: 4300 – 4700 Kcal/кg
- Moisture: around 8%
- Ash content : around 0, 7%
- Mechanical durability: 95%
- Partly destroyed briquettes:14%
- Size : Ø65×270 – 300 mm
- Packaging: 11 pieces in vacuum (10,8 kg), 88 packages on pallet (950.4 kg)
- Certificate of quality: available
There are no reviews yet.